مقالات بر حسب مجله
»» مجلات » Iranian Journal of Child Neurology « دوره 2، شماره 3
- Inherited Neurodevelopmental Brain Diseases: Applications of Homozygosity Mapping to Identify New Genetic Causes of Disease
Joseph G. Gleeson
- Do infants using baby walkers suffer developmental delays in acquisition of motor skills?
A. Talebian, A. Honarpishe, A. Taghavi, E. Fakharian, M. Parsa, GA. Mousavi
- Neural Tube Defects Prevalence in a Hospital-Based Study in Urmia
I. Abdi Rad, H.R. Farrokh-Islamlou, M. Khoshkalam
- Can educational programs help ease parental anxiety following their child first febrile convulsion?
A.R. Farsar, A.A. Kolahi
- A 10 year survey on childhood CNS tumors
F. Jadali, A.Almasi, A.Gharib, A. Zali, H.R. Mohammadi, A. Farza
- Comparison between Diazepam and Phenobarbital in prevention of febrile seizure: Clinical trial
N. Beyraghi, B. Hatamian, A. Vesal, S.H. Tonekaboni.
- Effects of an exercise-oriented rehabilitation program on mechanical efficienciy and aerobic capacity in children with spastic cerebral palsy
M. Izadi, MM. Taghdiri, GH. Bagheri, HR. Samarkhalaj, D. Khorshidi, S. Namdar tajari
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy from Northern Iran: A Clinical and Genetic Spectrum of ten patients
M.R. Salehi Omran, A. Ghabeli Juibary
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis in a 5-month old infant
N. Khosroshahi, F.Mahvelati, K. Kamrani..
- Septo-OpticDysplasia with an Anterior Encephalocele and Intact Septum Pellucidum: A case report
- Pfeiffer type I Syndrome: A genetically proven case report
Sh. Salehpour, S. Saket, M. Houshmand